Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Colorful Angels

Excitedly, Bradley started sharing his dreams with me again. "Mom, guess what?"

"What baby?"

 "Ever since I got baptized, I keep dreaming about Heaven and God."

 Prompting him to share, I got to hear a 20 minute description of all the angels Bradley met and the places he visited while in slumber.

 "Mom, I used to only know that there were 3 colors of angels, but the other night I got to meet more kinds of angels. They are all different colors."

 "Well, will you share with me what you saw?" I inquired.

 "Well I always knew about the red, blue, and yellow angels, but there are more colors mom. They all have different jobs." Bradley went on to describe the angels and their jobs.

 Red angels are builders. Blue angels are the protectors outside the village walls. Yellow angels are the protectors that stand at the doors. There was one angel that was too far away for Bradley to see. Purple angels stay in the shadows watching out for people escaping from Hell trying to turn Heaven into Hell. Green angels ran all the food stores and all the other stores. At first he thought the dark, dark black angels and the dark, dark red angels were bad, that they were Hell's Angels. Then he learned that the dark, dark black ones are messengers and the dark, dark red ones are traders for goods. Apparently all the angels also have their pictures on money too. Oh, and the white angels are the angels of peace.

 After about 20 minutes of sharing about the angels, Bradley went on to describe seeing God because he was given a castle like house and when he went there he found a room that was a super bright light and he just knew it was God and Jesus was in there visiting with God. As an after thought, Bradley added in that he also visited with Jesus's earthly parents because they had their own house too.

 We then went about the rest of our evening and right before bedtime, Bradley asked me to please come in to his room for snuggle time. "Mommy, I want us to have prayer snuggle time and TV snuggle time." We proceeded to sit together with his prayer shawl draped over our laps and pray. He was excited to go to sleep because he can't wait to see what else he dreams tonight.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful story about Bradley's dreams!! God has blessed you with a special young man. I believe God has a plan for Bradley. There is a reason for everything. Your Mom keeps me posted, but I will also be looking forwarad to your next blog! God Bless and Stay strong and I will be praying for Bradley and your family!

    ReplyDelete