Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wonder Pets

Wonder Pets
Wonder Pets
We're on our way
To help a baby animal
And save the day.....

While I was pregnant with Tori and even before that Bradley and I had a bedtime ritual that included bath time, breathing treatment, then cuddle time in mommy's bed watching Wonder Pets.

Since this school year started we've not had that time. Mostly because Bradley has to get in bed earlier since I put him in daycare/preschool.

Thanks to Nana we got that special time last night and with all we are going through I think it was much needed.

We did bath and breathing time, then I asked Bradley if he wanted stories (because we always have story time) or if he wanted to come to watch cartoons in mommy's room. Of course without hesitation, "Mommy's room! Mommy's room!"

So we got settled, lights off, TV on and what comes on...Wonder Pets. Of course it was one we've seen probably 100 times or more, but that's okay. My little Boo snuggled right up beside me and I think we both drifted off to lala land until Daddy came in to take Bradley to bed.

Today we're going to Edventure. We've gone before, but we've not gone with just Bradley since...literally...the day before Tori was born. Ever since we've always had Tori with us.

Bradley (and we do too) really needs some special time to not have to think about medicine, bandages, more medicine, scratching...well you get the picture.

So we're off!!!!!

Lord, please relieve Bradley of his burdens long enough today so he can just be a normal kid and have fun. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment