Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Can't Believe I Made a Mistake Like That

In my post "His Hands Are Holding Me" I mistyped when I wrote about changing dermatologists back in January. The sentence in my head was....in January we changed dermatologists from Dr. Grice to Dr. Welch and that Dr. W. has been absolutely wonderful. What I wrote was that we had changed to Dr. Grice......NOT the case.



I have corrected the post to say Dr. Welch. So please if you are looking for a dermatologist, yes Dr. Grice is knowledgeable, but to address the needs of a child or for a doctor that spends more than a minute or two with you, I highly, highly, highly recommend Dr. Welch.



I can't believe I made that mistake!

1 comment:

  1. How is everything??? Anything new? I've been praying for Bradley and I don't get enough info from Eric to ease my mind...
    I love you all and hope for the best! Keep us posted!
    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete