Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Teacher in Me

Okay, for some of you who read the post below, you may be wondering why I explained things the way I did when I said "I know not what I do....etc."

I'm a teacher which means I build schema and scaffold to the point of more complex understanding and thinking. In laymens' terms, I'm using words I know Bradley can understand right now (his background knowledge) and I will build up to more complex understanding (schema building) of being a sinner, admitting to being a sinner, and asking Jesus into your heart and to forgive you of sins (schema building). All along the way I will be release the responsibility to him for continued growth and understanding while I (and others) provide support to him as a Christian (scaffolding).

Hope this makes sense to all.

Lord, I ask that you bless each person reading this as well as those in my life who are not. We are in troubling times right now, but through you all things are possible. There are also many people in my life that I do not know, but have touched me because of prayer requests from others. I ask that you take care of their needs to. You provide me with so much peace and I know others will benefit from the peace you can bring. In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment