Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Baby's 1!



Well we've certainly had an eventful week plus since Mark was hospitalized back on May 1 and just came home yesterday, May 9. That being said, we kinda missed the originally planned at the minute birthday celebration we were supposed to have had on May 3, then of course only got a few precious moments with Tori Brooke on her actual birthdate, May 5. After getting home from the hospital yesterday Mark and I decided to just go ahead and get the birthday celebration set for today.

Now please go easy on the cakes....first attempts at real decorating and nothing was working as planned and I had a different icing that what I had practiced with before. But all in all I think things turned out okay. I told Mark he should pay for me to learn how to decorate cakes, then I could go into cake business for all those out there with allergies to milk, egg, etc. (And for those of you who do suffer, several Duncan Hines mixes are okay. You can bake in one of 2 ways....substitute eggs with individual container of applesauce OR just use mix and a 12 oz. soda (2 ingredients that's all!) I recommend the soda mix especially if you need a cake that needs to take the form of a cake pan such as the 3D bear (yes, it's supposed to be a bear you can check out www.wilton.com if you don't believe me).

Anyways...enjoy the pics below. For more you can visit www.dropshots.com/ladypiper

Here come the presents: books, dolls, cards, money, tea set, Precious Moments....

Here comes the cake. Make a wish!




Oh boy! Wow! I can't believe you're letting me eat like this!

This was great! Can we do it again?

....and one more gift...a new outdoor playhouse. Is this mine? Really, really mine?

Tea anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment