Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sharing my Story Compilation

Below you will find a link to 30 days of sharing my story. Please pray with me that we all continue to learn our story and become confident in sharing our story with others. For the month of October, I will most likely move into sharing scripture and just writing my personal thoughts about it. I would love to hear what verses help you get through each of your days.

Day 1: Why?

Day 2: Beginnings

Day 3: Seeds

Day 4: More Seeds

Day 5: Growing

Day 6: Growing

Day 7: Growth and Trials

Day 8: Growth and More Trials

Day 9: Hold On, Let Go, Trials and More Trials

Day 10: What's in Store?

Day 11: Obstacles

Day 12: Accepting Christ

Day 13: Music

Day 14: Reaching Out

Day 15: Work in Progress

Day 16: Getting You Ready

Day 17: Learning to Follow

Day 18: Fears

Day 19: Strength

Day 20: We Are Clay

Day 21: Awestruck

Day 22: Plans

Day 23: Keep Making Me

Day 24: War

Day 25: War

Day 26: Knocked Down

Day 27: Growing in Faith

Day 28: Time

Day 29: Victory

Day 30: Leaving My Comfort Zone





No comments:

Post a Comment